SBI PM Mudra Yojana Loan – Interest Rate, Eligibility Calculator, Apply Online
SBI PRADHAN MANTRI MUDRA YOJANA (PMMY) Loan Details ,Toll Free Help Line Number
PRADHAN MANTRI MUDRA YOJANA (PMMY)
COLLATERAL FREE LOAN UPTO RS. 10 LACS UNDER PMMY SCHEME
Short Note of PMMY
Nature of Facility :- Working Capital and Term Loan.
Purpose Business :- purpose, capacity expansion, modernization.
Target Group :– Business Enterprises in Manufacturing, Trading and Services sector including allied agricultural activities.
Eligibility Criteria :- Existing & New units.
Quantum of loan (Min/Max) :- Maximum loan amount : Upto Rs 10 lacs.
- Loans upto Rs.50,000 are categorised as SHISHU
- Loans from Rs.50,001 to Rs.500,000 are categorised as KISHORE
- Loans from Rs.500,001/- to Rs.10,00,000/- are categorised as TARUN
- Upto Rs. 50,000/- Nil
- Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 10 lacs: 10%
Pricing Competitive Pricing Linked to MCLR
Collateral Security Nil. To be covered under CGFMU. However, as Primary Security, Hyp. of P&M for TL and Hyp. of Stocks & Receivables for CC to be done.
Repayment Period WC/TL: in 3 – 5 yrs including a moratorium of upto 6 months depending on the activity/ income generation. Review of WC/TL to be done annually.
Processing Fee/Upfront Fee
- Nil for Shishu and Kishore to MSE Units.
- For Tarun: 0.50%(plus applicable tax) of Loan amount.
- The loans under Mudra Scheme are guaranteed by Credit Guarantee for Micro Units (CGFMU) and the same is provided through National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company (NCGTC).
- The guarantee cover is available for five years and hence for advances granted under Mudra Scheme the maximum period is 60 months.
- Leads are now available in Udyami Mitra Portal (www.udyamimitra.in). Site can be accessed by Branches with Username and Password
- All Branches to issue MUDRA RuPay Card for all the eligible CC accounts.